Job Location: McLean, VA
Analyze, support, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing ticketing platform/Point of Sale (POS) network systems, including client computers, mobile devices and related peripherals, displays, printers/scanners and input devices.
- -Work with the project/product manager to support new product launch and release plans, including network preparations, IP/APN configuration, connection manual, demonstrations, FAQs and improvement reports.
- -Support, trouble-shoot, and provide assistance to end-users of ticketing platform/POS network systems, which received via website, email, phone, or in person, accurately, efficiently and to the satisfaction of the end user. Ensure that the solution enables the end user to work productively with minimal disruption.
- -Install, verify and maintain the Point of Sale (POS), including system configurations and network connections, debug network problems and perform evaluations the life circle of POS.
- -Provide feedback, optimize suggestions, network/system bug list and relevant reports for IT team.
- -Write and maintain procedural or technical documentation for the network support system.
- -Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree (U.S. or Foreign Equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering related field.
- -Minimum 2 years work experience in computer related field.
Please mail a copy of your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com